A COVID-19 Response from A Seattle Church.
A Seattle Church
400 Dexter Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
Let us know that it’s your first time or if you have little kiddos and we will gladly validate your parking in the garage! There is also free street parking, and free parking lots at Willamette Dental Group on Dexter and in Denny Park.
ASC Kids are checked in outside of our gathering before service begins. Kids are dismissed to join our kids team after three worship songs. Their gathering then meets upstairs in a safe and fun setting at The Collective. We have age-appropriate programming divided into groups for kids and youth ages 2-14.
Prayer is our ministry!
Come join us for prayer every Wednesday at 12:30PM
This is the an important time we share on Wednesdays.
We prepare our own hearts to serve and pray for our neighbors to be transformed by Jesus.
We lift up each other and the needs of our world.
Prayer Call Number +1-253-215-8782, 86546382360#
What to expect:
- 3 to 10 people becoming friends who learn how to follow Jesus together
- Honest and fun community over shared meals
- Prayer and personal check-ins
- Discovering the Bible together
- Discussing the sermons we hear on Sundays
- Serving neighbors in need
- Multiplying our groups to create more space for others to grow with us.
ASC Groups create a culture of depth, so that we become people who can go wide in sharing the hope of Jesus with our neighbors.
- ASC Groups are sent out to be encouragement for people across our city.
- Together, we celebrate what God has done in our lives throughout the week while building friendships through loving and serving others.
- Whether you are a young professional, a parent of three kids, new to the city, a college student, or not even sure about faith, we have a place for you.
Like Jesus did, we love to “come to serve, not to be served.”
Every Sunday morning and throughout the year we have many opportunities to love and serve our city and our neighbors.